July 23, 2021
Up, down, left, right, up close, and from 30,000 feet. Looking at one thing from every possible angle will change your understanding of that thing.
Perspective is how we, as marketers, find the insights needed to say something new and interesting, so that we can captivate our audience and drive them to action.
So, with that in mind, let’s take a moment to get inspired by people who have turned perspective into art.
1. See objects in a whole new light
Artist: Kumi Yamashita
2. Fall head over heels for this street art
Artist: Edgar Mueller
3. A different point of view can change your mind
Artist: Matthieu Robert-ortis
4. How to turn a problem into a solution
Artists: Tim Noble and Sue Webster
5. A new idea will follow you everywhere
6. The act of looking at something changes it (the observer effect)
7. Imagination can transform anything
Artist: Vincent Bal